TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Legal name is "Manohar Foods" and our brand name is "Manohar Dairy & Restaurant"
By making a purchase or accessing the Website of Manohar Foods ("Seller"), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on www.manohardairy.com ("Website").
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of Manohar Foods website www.manohardairy.com and services offered by Manohar Foods are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By browsing, accessing, subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. In these terms, references to "Website" shall mean the Manohar Foods website, "you", "user" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered through Manohar Foods, "Service Providers" mean independent third-party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Manohar Foods and its affiliates.
USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION TERMS
Registering at Manohar Foods is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to:
(a) Immediately notify Manohar Foods of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and
If you are a non-registered user, you agree that upon reviewing the order at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Manohar Foods, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Manohar Foods through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Manohar Foods periodically, as and when required. Manohar Foods may communicate with you by email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Manohar Foods services through email, SMS, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Manohar Foods you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
USER CONDUCT & RULES
You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
- You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Manohar Foods.
- Is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever
- Involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work
- Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights
- Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for Manohar Foods
- Contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- You will not promote or try to gain unauthorized access or exceed the scope of authorized access to Manohar Foods and its connected network
- You will not interfere with another user's use of the Manohar Foods Website
- You will not violate any law currently in force in India or outside
- You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of Manohar Foods website
- You will not engage in or forward chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes with any association to Manohar Foods
- You will not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to "deep- link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the Manohar Foods website or any content within
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Manohar Foods website, or any other systems or networks connected to Manohar Foods Website
- You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within Manohar Foods
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in India.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it shall be your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this Website and your continued use of the Website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
We collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forums, which may include user details, feedbacks, comments, online surveys etc. This aforementioned personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on our Website can include your name, company name, address, telephone number, email addresses. All information shared by you on our Website is treated as confidential and is kept secure.
Please note that we only store necessary information required to make a purchase through our Website and we take care not to disclose your Personal Information to any third party without your consent. During the time of signing up, you have the option of opting in for our newsletters, future offers etc. Signing up for this service would entitle us to save your Personal Information for the intended purposes only.
If you chose to pay online through various methods allowed by our Website, we assure you that we do not save any information related to your credit/debit cards or passwords. All the information you provide is processed through a secure server.
USING THE WEBSITE
- Products and services displayed on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell. Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular product under these Terms and Conditions at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- You agree not to access the Website through any other interface than provided by us to you.
- You agree that your use of the Website is a limited license granted by us. We reserve a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for your account details and to keep your password secure. If you suspect any misuse through your account, you are required to inform us in writing immediately.
All Prices declared on the Website are exclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying you. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be application for these services.
You are allowed to choose between various payments options while placing an order on the Website. You agree to use your own debit/credit card or bank details for transaction. We would not be responsible for misuse of your card if all the security checks are verified. You agree that the methods of payment may be updated from time to time on the Website. You agree to review the same and use our Website and suitable payment option accordingly.
DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
The logistics of delivery shall be handled by us either directly or through our delivery partners. At the time of confirming an order, an estimated time of delivery depending on your location would also be shared with you along with a contact number for tracking status of your order. Please note that we work our best to ensure that you receive your order as fast as we can but sometimes due to external factors like traffic, strikes etc., your order might take a while longer.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
Please note that all orders shall be considered confirmed unless you cancel the order before it is dispatched to you. You need to call us in order to cancel your order or to change your order before its dispatch. There are no cancellation charges if you cancel your order in the given timelines. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled and no refund will be processed in such cases. All the communications will be shared with you on your registered mobile number or email id.
COMPLAINTS , REFUND & REPLACEMENT
You can contact us at the phone number provided to you while placing the specific order or email us at with complete details of the complaint encountered by you. We shall try to fix the issue amicably.
However, if there is any legal dispute, then such dispute shall be handled by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Seller. The language of Arbitration shall be English only and the location shall be Bhopal.
Refund/Replacement requests will be considered only if the request is made to the Manohar Foods customer care executive within 24 hours of receiving delivery of the item. The reasons for cancellation/refund could be an incorrect item was shipped, or the product has gone bad. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate information (including photographs) to help Manohar Foods team to take a decision. There will be no refund if the taste of the product is not to the customer's liking or if the customer thinks it is not good enough as long as the product is within expiry date.
For product replacements, the customer will be shipped a new packet of the same product. In case the same product is not available, an equivalent product will be shipped after discussion with the customer.
We will usually process refunds within 2-3 business days after a refund request is approved. Then, the Payment Gateway partner takes about 7-10 business days to process the refund.
Product will not be liable for refund if -
- Incomplete/ Incorrect address or incorrect contact number is furnished by the customer.
- Wrong order is placed by the customer.
- If recipient refuses to accept the order.
You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to place an order using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We, our logo and content displayed on our Website is exclusive intellectual property of ours. We have copyright over its unique software and compilation used in working of this Website. You shall not reproduce any portion of the Website for any use, whether commercial or personal, without express written consent from us.
No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us and our affiliates without our express written consent.
Meta-tags: You may not use any metatags or any other â€˜hidden textâ€™ utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us to you forthwith and would further attract legal action against the violator.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
- Nature of content
You may post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights to otherwise injuries to third party or objectionable and does not consist of or contains software virus, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, mass mailing or any form of spam.
- False information
You may not use false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
- Rights Granted
If you post content or submit material, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensed right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative work from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our affiliate sites and sub-license the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content.
- Right Owned
You represent and warrant that you own all the rights or otherwise or control of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that the use of the content to supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify us or our affiliate for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
We reserve the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party on their Website.
We and our affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we make no warranties that the product description and any other content of its Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current and error free.
The images shown on Website are only indicative in nature & the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Bhopal shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- This Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this Website or the information, content, materials, or products shown on this Website. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The images shown on Website are only indicative in nature & the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- We do not warrant that the Website, its servers, or email sent from them are free of virus or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.